Friday, June 10, 2011

Healing with Sound

I want to share with you this wonderful gift that just came my way ;-)
Around 1 ½ months ago I attended a seminar with Stanny Lansloot, itrs transfigura where I meet Sheila, a dear friend I haven’t been with for a long time. We have been working in groups of 3-4 people always swopping so that we got to work with everyone at the time. On the last session of the day Sheila, another person and I got together. And what happened was so powerful, beautiful and amazing, that I am very grateful for this experience that occured ;-). Sheila and I have been working on the 3rd. person and both of us started, without any previous talk/agreement to tone at his heart-chakra and from there we went on into chanting and toning. It was amazing as we both hit the same tone + frequencies; it seemed to us that we’ve been doing this healing with sounds/tones before in a previous lifetime. How amazing is this. And then a week or so later I come across the 4 week-course ”Sculpting Reality with Sound” by Peggy Black (Sound Vibrations, how they affect you and your well being)
I just finished the workshop.   It was very interesting and adds a new aspect to my work. I love it. As I experience sounds coming through whilst doing energy-healing for a while now, this knowledge and tools that Peggy Black (Morning Messages) is offering are just coming in at the right time. So I invite all of you to go and check it out, for we are constantly surrounded by vibration and sounds and they are powerful tools for healing and manifestation.
For more reading on Sound Healing here another links:
“Everything in the universe is in a state of vibration.  Resonance is the frequency at which an object vibrates most naturally. Everything has a resonant  frequency,....” ( quote from Heather Macauley Noëll )

No comments:

Post a Comment