Friday, October 22, 2010

Biography Claudia

I am an Intuitive Healer, Counsellor,and Bodyworker on a spiritual journey.  My journey of healing and self discovery began at a young age, when i was becoming aware of the invisible world around me.
In 1999 I began a journey of `self discovery´ to answer the deeper questions that my recovery had raised. I began with Reiki and then moved on to a multidimensional healing system (Luxor Light).

I travelled, studied and worked with Shamanes & Healers in Mexico, Australia and Egypt.
I then wanted to expand my work looking at the whole person and studied SOMOS Massage/Fascia Therapy and OAKI Therapeutic Massage (using Ki/Energy that moves through all living things), just finfished a course with Peggy Black "Sculpting Reality with Sound"




No comments:

Post a Comment