Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I have expanded my work now. I am glad to announce that I offer my services to the mums and mums-to-be.

Being a mum myself I know that your body undergoes major changes when you become pregnant. As well the labour and birth are hard on the body as are the demands of a new born. A hectic schedule, other children and numerous other day to day problems can cause unwanted stress and a build up of tension in the muscles, in addition to the usual pregnancy related aches and pains.

A Massage is not recommended during the first three months to ensure the health of you and your baby.


Benefits:
∞       relieve of pain in the lower back and spine
∞       increased circulation
∞       lymphatic drainage
∞                  ∞        relieves muscle spasms, cramps 
∞       decrease in stress hormones
∞                   ∞       reduces stress and allows you to relax and improve your sleeping patterns
∞                   ∞       reducing edema and increasing cellular respiration.
∞                   ∞       maximise breathing capacity which is needed during labour and delivery.
∞       decreases fluid retention.

English, german and spanish spoken
 

No comments:

Post a Comment