Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I have expanded my work now. I am glad to announce that I offer my services to the mums and mums-to-be.

Being a mum myself I know that your body undergoes major changes when you become pregnant. As well the labour and birth are hard on the body as are the demands of a new born. A hectic schedule, other children and numerous other day to day problems can cause unwanted stress and a build up of tension in the muscles, in addition to the usual pregnancy related aches and pains.

A Massage is not recommended during the first three months to ensure the health of you and your baby.


Benefits:
       relieve of pain in the lower back and spine
       increased circulation
       lymphatic drainage
                          relieves muscle spasms, cramps 
       decrease in stress hormones
                          reduces stress and allows you to relax and improve your sleeping patterns
                          reducing edema and increasing cellular respiration.
                          maximise breathing capacity which is needed during labour and delivery.
       decreases fluid retention.

English, german and spanish spoken
 

No comments:

Post a Comment