Thursday, October 14, 2010

 
Where did this year go?
I ask myself realizing that it is already october. It seems just a second away that I spend a wonderful X-mas holiday with my family on the beautiful sacred island of Bali.
                                                                                    




    



I catched myself to get a bit nervous that I didn’t make the progress on my goals that I wanted to achieve.
But, hey think pink; there are still 80 days to get results on my goals and on yours.
  •  So I figured out I can get a friend to become an accountability partner. I can check in weekly or daily with how I am doing on my goals.
  •  Post reminders on the wall. I can post my goals, timetable, positive affirmations, or maybe a vision board.  All of these keep my goals at the top of my mind.
  • Create daily actions that move me closer to my goals
  • And most important have fun and enjoy the process
So I invite you to join in and make the best out of the time we still have to get results on our goals

No comments:

Post a Comment