Sunday, August 1, 2010

I AM BACK


A warm loving greeting to all of you.

Yes, I am back after nearly a year of transformation and changes on all levels of my being. So many things are happening on a daily basis that I will fill you in on, but only on the latest.
My boys and I had a wonderful x-mas holiday in Bali, where we met up with family. It was fantastic; we really had an amazing time dipping into the spirit of Bali. I definitely will be back soon 
I am very happy that Anabell and I absolved our Oaki II exam with ease and fun.
Big thanks to Mark and Ellie for their support all the way…..
And last but not least I am selling my place, I want a change ;-) and travel.

Summer is here, I LOVE the summer!! I feel wonderful and I truly enjoy the glorious weather and it is a luxury to be so close to the ocean!!
I hope that YOU too are enjoying a great summer that is filled with joy and laughter, time to play and relax. And that you do all the things that make you feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment